We are looking for a System Administrator to join our team, help supporting internal needs and development of internal infrastructure. Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting internal users requests, troubleshooting issues and providing customer service
- Helpdesk support, installing programs and setting up workstations
- System administration, managing infrastructure and equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in Systems Administration field
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS deployment and administration
- Solid experience in hardware maintenance and diagnostics
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Network protocols and services such as SNMP, NAT, SSL, etc.
- Good level of written and spoken English
We offer multiple benefits, that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.