We are looking for experienced Automation QA Engineers who will create and maintain automation environment for testing Backend algorithms, analyze the neural network output and mobile application. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to: analyze product and areas for automation, implement and support test framework, learn new features quickly, and provide best ways of testing them.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation QA Engineer (Java)
- Experience with creation of automation framework from the scratch
- Knowledge of and experience of working with databases
- Knowledge of multiple test types and ways of organizing them in the process of testing various applications
- Skills of managing test documentation (test plans, test cases etc.)
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience in writing development support tools such as parsers, profilers, automated testing, frameworks etc.
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.)
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.