We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated UX Project Manager to join our growing User Experience team, supporting a team of visual, UX, motion, and sound designers developing best-in-class design solutions for Amazon devices and programs. As the Project Manager, your emphasis will be on planning and prioritization, schedule tracking, issue triage and planning, and removing obstacles from both production and visual QA processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Put repeatable processes in place that help us plan and manage multiple parallel projects and run our business
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management
- Working across teams to create strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leadership teams
- Communicate project status with the design team and stakeholders regularly
- Seek opportunities to make improvements to team efficiency and process.
- Work closely with design leads and directors to proactively clarify requirements and use cases, actively seeking clarification when there is ambiguity.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience as a program or project manager, UX producer, or similar role.
- Experience leading project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with designers and developers
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Understanding of UX design, motion, sound design and software development
- Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience building/delivering consumer electronic products
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Opportunity to influence the products’ quality supporting company mission to make neighborhoods safer
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free office meals, fruits, and cookies
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hubs, and free corporate English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.