We are looking for a Junior Cloud Services Engineer to join Ring backend team. You’ll join the team in Kyiv and be responsible for building microservices and APIs using Ruby/Golang in a large cloud environment. Most importantly you will need to have an understanding of how to build apps running at a large and growing scale, to be well versed in using systems that are made up of many different components working tightly together.
The ideal candidate would be a Ruby and/or Golang Engineer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in cutting edge technologies, extending back-end micro-services that we run in a cloud (AWS), processing millions of videos daily. Our tech stack will change over time and your ability to learn is the must.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ year of Ruby/Golang development experience
- 2+ years of relevant object-oriented application building experience
- Understanding of NoSQL principles and relational databases
- Understanding of cloud environments
- Experience in Linux or MAC environment
- Understanding test automation principles and test-driven development
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
We offer multiple benefits, that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the product’s quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.