We are looking for a Unity Developer to join our R&D team for creating tons of realistic synthetic data. The final goal is to create synthetic datasets like SYNTHIA to enhance existing as well as enable new machine learning teams and is required to speed up the new data creation process.
If you are passionate about Unity and graphics including AI, and you want to try something new this is an awesome opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support developing new features and extend an existing project
- Collaborate with the team, to achieve the best possible technical decisions
- Create internal, unity-based tools for designers, and content creators
- Support automatization of project deploying and control
Qualifications and Skills
- Good general understanding of Unity, experience with all main components of Unity: physics, animations, navigation, meshes, editor scripting, etc.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Experience of optimizing project and implementing the system of automatization
- Proficient knowledge of versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with SRP (particularly with HDRP), post-processing effects creation, shader development
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.