We are looking for a passionate, talented and inventive Machine Learning Engineer for Sound Event Detection(SED) project. On this role you will push the boundaries in audio analysis field and deliver versatile algorithms running on our IoT devices. As an ML Engineer, you will face challenging and interesting problems that we are going to solve. Access to AWS cloud computing is granted.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of audio analysis algorithms.
- Building and improving infrastructure for model training and data processing pipeline.
- Porting audio analytics algorithms to the devices
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Applied Mathematics/Physics.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with C/C++ and knowledge of commonly used libraries such as STL and boost
- Experience with Python and knowledge of scientific computation libraries such as numpy, scikit-learn, pandas and scipy
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience in audio analysis projects: classification, Sound Event Detection(SED), Keyword Spotting(KWS), Automatic Speech Recognition(ASR);
- Tensorflow/Keras/PyTorch experience;
- Understanding of Linear Algebra, Fourier Analysis;
- Ability to implement ML scientific papers;
- Solid software development experience.
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.