We are seeking a Product Manager to help our R&D teams. You will be responsible for the whole cycle of requirements management process on several projects, starting from idea through development and delivery. The successful candidate should be able to find the intersection of research, technical feasibility, and business objectives, to support cross-functional teams in elicitation, documentation and scope clarification.
You will have an opportunity to work in a team of highly qualified and passionate professionals within a product driven company focused on solving real customer needs and bringing the best solutions for the smart house security domain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Solve real user problems
- Define the strategy for the product development and manage the roadmap to deliver new features
- Determine priorities of features as they are defined and re-evaluate on an ongoing basis throughout the development
- Write clear and concise user stories, prioritizing development items to align with the product roadmap
- Manage requirements to ensure features delivery as expected
- Supporting software engineers with the implementation tasks - requirements clarification and validation.
- Helping QA team with creating and supporting the test case specifications according to the defined requirements
- Monitor product performance and proactively identify opportunities for product improvements
- Identify risks, issues, and problems and escalate as appropriate, proposing mitigation plans to overcome obstacles
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Ability to translate complex problems across complex systems into a simple, well-designed user experience
- Ability to deal with both UX/UI
- Experience leading cross-functional teams as a Product Manager
- Strong experience in technical aspects of building software/hardware/mobile app products (i.e. technical information, techniques, and architectures)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in Smart Home, Home automation & security will be an advantage
We offer multiple benefits, that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products’ quality supporting company mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free office meals, fruits, and cookies
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hubs, and free corporate English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.