We are looking for an alert and responsible Technical Level Designer / Integrator to join our Synthetic data team. As a member of our team, you will be engaged with the process of creating, customization as well as integration objects, characters and animation for our project based on the Unity engine. You will work closely with the level designers to create interactive objects and set pieces within the working project to optimize workflow and assist the design team. As a Technical Designer, you must possess the ability to combine design art and engineering to solve challenging technical problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge level of Unity game engine and its components.
- Experience with scene composition and layout
- Experience with building complex game worlds in 3D
- Very high attention to details
- Stay in touch with evolving production standards
- “Can do” approach, strong work ethic
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Basic Knowledge of different 3D modeling software (C4D, Maya, Blender etc.)
We offer multiple benefits, that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.