We are looking for an experienced and creative Front-End Engineer to enhance our existing team in the Research department. You will be responsible for making our annotation, data flow and continuous ML training systems work best for the various categories of users. We are solving real world problems and our mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as ReactJs, MobX, Redux, LESS, Webpack
- Practical experience developing and deploying web-based applications.
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience working with TypeScript
- Experience in an agile development team
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.