We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer with strong experience in JS to enhance our existing team in the Research department.
Why should you apply? You will be tightly coupled with our research processes, get familiar with Machine Learning in a commercial setting and help bridge the gap between theory and practice.
If you want to try something new — this is the best opportunity to make it happen.
Responsibilities and duties
- Building tools for data labeling and preprocessing for various types of data
- Implementing solutions which help to manage and automate data and research processes
- Helping your colleagues to ensure we deliver the best solutions for our customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, TypeScript
- Knowledge of Less/SCSS
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Closely communicate with designers and product managers, provide the best solutions and influence the product
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Practical experience of developing and deploying web-based applications
- Experience working with NodeJS
- Experience working with MobX
- Experience working with Three.js
- Experience working with UI libraries such as Ant Design UI, Semantic UI
- Experience with covering code with unit tests (Jest, Enzyme)
- Experience working in an agile development team
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Opportunity to influence the products’ quality supporting company mission to make neighborhoods safer
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free office meals, fruits, and cookies
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hubs, and free corporate English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.