We are looking for a Security Specialist to coordinate and own physical security efforts for Company team and assets with a primary mission to proactively prevent incidents. This role combines hands-on skills, with physical security policy implementing, fire protection and security guards management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct physical security and risk vulnerability inspections to ensure protection from intruders, fire hazards, theft, and vandalism, evaluate and provide recommendations.
- Communicate and educate Company team on the importance of physical security.
- Develop and review physical security policies for visitors.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures regarding the restriction of access and badge authentication.
- Appropriately resolve, investigate, and document physical security incidents.
- During a security incident, efficiently orchestrate compensation measures and communicate effectively to management.
- Be knowledgeable of detailed emergency evacuation plan specifically concerning fire procedures.
- Manage the 24/7 dedicated personnel of Security Guard vendors which includes training, scheduling, participation in the hiring of security guards, and initiating appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Evaluate existing security procedures for Security and Life Safety emergencies
- Assist or lead physical security and/or safety awareness training for personnel (including newcomers).
- Work with the burglar alarm vendors to maintain the burglar systems at the offices
- Provide background checks for contractor’s staff who has access to Company offices and facilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of personnel
- Ability to communicate priorities and policies with sensitivity and awareness of organizational dynamics
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to de-escalate and manage physical security incidents
- Ability to investigate physical incidents, including interviewing skills and video review
- Readiness for business trips to multiple facilities.
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products’ quality supporting company mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free office meals, fruits, and cookies
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hubs, and free corporate English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.