We are looking for Camera and Image sensor Engineer to research, design and develop new features and capacities for Ring family of cameras as a part of our team in top Image Quality Lab in Eastern Europe. In addition, you will be responsible for analysis and characterization of various camera components to support current product capability and deliver new features and devices.
Responsibilities and Duties
Camera and Image sensor Engineer focus on delivering architectures, design and analysis to facilitate the best Image Quality for Image Sensors. They help to provide a means to analyze Image Sensors and Camera System as a whole at the device level and component level, factory or lab setup. They should be capable to manually inspect component IQ issues as well as using objective metrics and specialized tools equipment. Camera and Image sensor Engineers work with Camera Engineering, IQ Tuning Engineers and Color Scientists to understand the features and technical implementation for Camera tuning and how best to represent features through various tools for a product.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of commercial development experience
- MS or BS in Physics or Microelectronics
- Knowledge of Python or any other scripting language
- Experience in microcontrollers programming
- Ability to work independently without any guidance
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of CMOS Image sensors is a big plus
- Knowledge of camera systems is very desirable
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products’ quality supporting company mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free office meals, fruits, and cookies
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hubs, and free corporate English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.