We are looking for a Software Engineer experienced in mobile development, to join an exciting new project team working to build a new, groundbreaking product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets. We are looking for passionate Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, applications that customers love. As a member of the team, you will help with the design, implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will have an influence on driving operational excellence and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Experience with a strongly typed OO language.
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard design patterns and methodologies
- Proven experience building mobile applications for iOS and/or Android and deploying to Apple and/or Google Play stores.
- Proven experience building highly testable software.
- Closely communicate with designers and product managers, provide the best solutions and influence the product
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Flutter
- Knowledge of Dart
- Knowledge of Swift
- Understanding of modern application development patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM)
- Experience working in an agile development team
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.