We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead, Wireless to gather a new team of hands-on, proactive, self-motivated and seasoned software quality assurance professionals. You will build a Connectivity Lab from scratch, evaluate quality for new and existing devices and integrate testing with existing Continuous Integration system.
This is real opportunity to apply your experience for a unique project so grab your chance and let’s do this together!
Responsibilities and Duties
- RF components testing and evaluation for new and existing Ring devices
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of Ring products
- Planning and building connectivity lab
- Find, isolate, document, regress and track bugs through resolution
- Interpret and report testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of software quality assurance testing experience in Wi-Fi/BT/Cellular domain
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in black box and grey box testing
- Experience with standard QA and development tools
- Experience in Linux (console)
- Networking administration and configuration
- Understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI models
- Knowledge of Radio Frequency transmitters, receivers and related RF circuits/systems
- Understanding of wireless networks (IEEE 802.11)
- Understanding radio-link parameters (SNR, RSSI, Noise Floor)
- Experience in Wi-Fi or BT/Wi-Fi Coexistence testing and debugging wireless issues using standard Wi-Fi tools such as Omnipeek/Wireshark.
- Product experience with wireless consumer electronics
- Demonstrated ability to operate and excel in an environment with short release cycles.
Nice to have
- Experience in Python or any scripting language
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products’ quality supporting company mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free office meals, fruits, and cookies
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hubs, and free corporate English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.