We are looking for an experienced, talented, hard-working Legal Counsel to join Ring Ukraine. In this role you will be responsible for drafting and revising contracts, procedures, legal notes, policies, and other legal documents, communicating with business partners, and analyze different business cases.
We expect you to take a proactive approach to everything you do, can act independently, keep an eye for detail, and you’re a super fast learner.
You have an in-depth understanding of the implications of working in a multi-jurisdiction environment, and you’re a skilled negotiator with ability to balance legal risks effectively against business interests.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting the scope of contract administrator work
- Drafting, amending and reviewing the standard and non-standard contracts (clients/vendors)
- Negotiating contracts with clients/vendors
- Lease documents legal analysis
- Legal support of other departments
- Advising on Tax/HR/ issues and laws
- Performing other activities as requested
Qualifications and Skills
- Higher legal education
- 3+ years of legal practice
- Fluent English (most of the documents shall be drafted and negotiated in English and Ukrainian)
- Strong experience in contracting (lease, supply, services)
- Strong knowledge of Ukrainian civil, commercial, corporate law, tax legislation, cross-border
- Experience in disputing tax decisions
- Analytical mind, accurate, strong administrative skills and eager to study and develop
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products’ quality supporting company mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free office meals, fruits, and cookies
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hubs, and free corporate English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.