We are looking for a System Administrator to join our team Ring Ukraine Lviv office. You will provide support for the team members, fulfill internal needs and be responsible for the development of internal infrastructure. Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting internal users requests, troubleshooting issues and providing customer service
- Helpdesk support, installing programs and setting up workstations
- System administration, managing infrastructure, and equipment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Systems Administration field
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS deployment and administration
- Solid experience in hardware maintenance and diagnostics
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Network protocols and services such as SNMP, NAT, SSL, etc.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance reviews.