As a Video Streaming Research Engineer, you’ll be responsible for algorithms research and prototyping of a low latency video streaming solution. It will be used for bidirectional communication/conferencing, which works reliably in different network conditions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, machine learning or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of algorithm design, math, statistics
- Understanding of video encoding technologies and fundamentals of network programming, VoIP and Video over IP
- Problem-solving skills, ability to dive deep to find the root of the problem
- Understanding of SDP principles and cycle
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of one or more of the common streaming/control protocols — WebRTC, RTP/RTCP, RTSP, SIP
- Programming languages experience: C, C++(11+) is mandatory; Python, Ruby, Go (at least one of them).
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- Paid vacation of 18 business days annually, paid holidays according to Ukrainian legislation
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.