We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our IoT development team and drive the whole cycle of the requirements management process, starting from an idea through development and delivery. The successful candidate must be able to get the business idea from non-technical product manager, generate solid features description, explore hidden corner cases and enrich documentation with missing details, communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders and support cross-functional team in elicitation, documentation and scope clarification.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own features scope from high-level description to well-grained user stories
- Actively work with technical team to be aware of system behavior, dependencies, and current limitations
- Act as a central focus point for both technical and business representatives in questions regarding current and planned functional details
- Actively participate in features prioritization and re-evaluation on an ongoing basis throughout the development
- Write clear, concise, yet enough defined user stories, prioritizing development items to align with the product roadmap
- Supporting software engineers with the implementation tasks - requirements clarification and validation
- Helping the QA team with creating and supporting the test case specifications according to the defined requirements
- Actively participate in internal features demo to ensure delivery output fully matches functional expectations
- Monitor product performance and proactively identify opportunities for product improvements
- Highlight risks, issues, and problems and escalate as appropriate
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience working in cross-functional teams as a Product Manager
- Ability to translate complex problems across complex systems into a simple, well-defined user experience
- Ability to deal with both UX/UI
- Strong background in technical aspects of building software and/or hardware products (i.e., technical information, techniques, and architectures)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in Smart Home, Home automation & security will be an advantage
- Experience of working in a startup environment.
- Previous experience as Developer/QA will be an advantage.
- Master or Bachelor level of degree in Computer Sciences is a big plus.
We offer multiple benefits, that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.