As a member of our Research Team, you will be solving challenging problems. You will be engaged in iterated process of data preparation, prototyping and/or implementation, measurement, and deploying your solution together with the back-end team. You will work closely with members of our Research and Engineering teams to improve models and bring products to the market based on your research.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years in machine learning (computer vision domain)
- Practical experience in at least one of the following problems: object detection, segmentation, face recognition, person re-id, action recognition, generative models.
- Python3, numpy, scikit-learn, pandas, scipy
- Deep learning frameworks: fluent Tensorflow and PyTorch is a must; MxNet, Caffe, Keras is plus.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models to production
- Good understanding of machine learning and deep learning concepts.
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Practical experience with GANs, VAEs.
- Probabilistic programming and bayesian framework.
- Model optimization: pruning, quantization, knowledge distillation.
- Basic understanding of web and client-server architecture
- asyncio, aiohttp, and other async libraries for back-end
- Basic understanding of Big Data, understanding of difference between MapReduce and in-memory processing
- Algorithms, data structures
- SQL, NoSQL
- Docker, Kubernetes
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in a business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth and performance reviews