We are looking for AQA Python Tech Lead to join our firmware test automation department. You will work on test automation for Ring devices. The activities you will be responsible for include, but are not limited to:
- Leading a small Kyiv team of highly-qualified SDET engineers (team size 2-5 people).
- Python test framework development for a new networking project.
- Coordinating activities and plans/roadmaps with QA Manager (from the US side) and being responsible for your team’s delivery.
- Planning and building a huge and scalable lab (100+ devices) for automated testing from scratch using your test framework.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience as an Automation QA Engineer (Python) and at least 2 of them in a leadership role
- Strong Python (and/or C++) and Linux knowledge
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.)
- Other scripting languages experience (bash, shell, JS, Perl, Ruby etc.) is an asset
- Experience in writing development support tools such as parsers, profilers, automated testing, frameworks etc.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps and CI tools
- Good understanding of the test pyramid
- Good written and spoken English
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth and quarterly performance reviews