We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Neighbourhood moderation team. On this role you will be responsible for content moderation of mobile app - you will work with big amounts of videos and comments, posted by our neighbors. Our goal is to be sure that neighbors see only important safety-related posts in their app.
Take your chance to work in a passionate and friendly team and make your impact on people’s safety!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre-moderate incoming content shared by our neighbors including: videos, images, text posts and comments
- Collect and analyze data for the other departments
- Communicate with our QA and Software Development team and seeking to identify bug or technical-related issues
- Identify ways to improve the workflows and suggest solutions
- Deliver instant crime and safety alerts to our neighbors and play your part in reducing crime!
Qualifications and Skills
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Basic understanding of IT terminology
Nice to have
- Experience with PC based computer systems or junior administrator experience (MacOS is preferable)
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems like Jira and etc.
Working schedule: mixed shifts, day shift-night shift/two days off.
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance reviews.