We are seeking a Requirements Manager to join us and own for the whole cycle of requirements management process, starting from an idea through development and delivery. The successful candidate must be able to prepare idea/feature description, to communicate with stakeholders and explain idea/feature value from product/company point of view, to support cross-functional team in elicitation, documentation and scope clarification.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare features HLD and communicate it to the stakeholders
- Defend features priorities and re-evaluate on an ongoing basis throughout development
- Write clear and concise user stories, prioritizing development items to align with the product roadmap
- Manage requirements to ensure features delivery as expected
- Supporting software engineers with the implementation tasks - requirements clarification and validation
- Helping QA team with creating and supporting the test case specifications according to the defined requirements
- Monitor product performance and proactively identify opportunities for product improvements
- Identify risks, issues, and problems and escalate as appropriate, proposing mitigation plans to overcome obstacles.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience working in cross-functional teams as a Product Manager/Requirements Manager
- Ability to translate complex problems across complex systems into a simple, well-designed user experience
- Ability to deal with both UX/UI
- Strong experience in technical aspects of building software and/or hardware products (i.e. technical information, techniques, and architectures)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in Smart Home, Home automation & security will be an advantage
- Experience of working in a startup environment will be a huge advantage.
We offer multiple benefits, that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth and quarterly performance reviews.