We need Sr. C# Unity developer in Ring Research for creating tons of realistic data. Final goal is to create synthetic datasets like SYNTHIA to improve existing and enable new machine learning algorithms. You’ll work closely with our existing level designer and should speed up new data creation process.
This is a great job for you if you are passionate about AI, want to try something new and work on challenging problems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Automate process of the synthetic data and markup generation
- Scale developed system on a bunch of remote servers
- Setup systems for data storing and sharing
- Speed Up new data creation
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, mainly experience with scripting. Understanding of textures, animation, GUI styles, and shaders.
- Experience with physics, particle systems, camera effects and postprocessing.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Experience of optimizing project and implementing system of automatization.
- Proficient knowledge of versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
- English communication skills (speak, read, write)
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth and quarterly performance review