We are looking for a Backend Engineer with strong experience in Python to enhance our existing team in the Research department.
Why should you apply? You will be tightly coupled with our research processes, get familiar with Machine Learning and help bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Your responsibilities will include adding new features and modules along with deep integration with Ring systems. Infrastructure is based on docker and kubernetes deployed to AWS. We are solving a real-world problem and our mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong Python 3 knowledge: asyncio, aiohttp/sanic
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL database management systems
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, design patterns
- Experience with parallelization of complex operations, understanding of multiprocessing / threading / asynchronous approaches
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of machine learning
- Experience with cloud remote servers (AWS preferably)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with building infrastructure on top of microservices
- Building large-scale systems
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working for one of the top product companies in the world: Ring.com
- Opportunity to influence the products quality
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 18 paid vacation days per year
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the business center (near “Olimpiyska” subway station)
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free meals, fruits, and sweets
- Educational possibilities, knowledge hub, and free English classes
- Career plan, professional growth, and semiannual performance review.